Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:45:51 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <b_cassidy@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   GPGME + Sylpheed

I used FreeBSD 4.8 without any problems with GPGME + Sylpheed. This last
time using 4.8 I didn't install/configure gpgme + sylpheed but I did a
update to 4.9 and set this up but I get an error in Sylpheed saying
"Error could not find any key associated with currently selected key id
'Bryan Cassidy'. Yes, I ran gpg --gen-key as root and set it up. I have

Sign Message by default

Use clear text signature

Specify key manually
 User or key ID: Bryan Cassidy

Set in Privacy. I tried unchecking Use clear text signature and just
Sign message by default and vice versa.