Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 1995 00:06:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   how to do this?

I only just discovered this list, and just after I had posted a question
on FreeBSD-Questions about how to format these sgml-ized docs.  I saw the
dtd stuff in /usr/share/sgml, but I guess I need to things:

1) The mechanics of turning the sgml source code into various other things,
   like ascii and postscript.
2) Adescription of the formatting rules for the most important tags.

This stuff in itself oughta go into an FAQ, I'd think, if you really want
help.  I am most definitely not any kind of FreeBSD content export, but I
write well, and I hope after I learn how this works, to volunteer here.

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |