Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:18:53 +1100
From:      Zero Sum <count@shalimar.net.au>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu, "Crist J. Clark" <cjclark@reflexnet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewall, fetch and ICQ?

On Monday 22 January 2001 13:04, Crist J. Clark wrote:

>Did you start Ethereal from that window? Like I said, I've seen that
>from Ethereal. What other programs claim that xterm as their pty?

I was running ethereal.  I log and archive everything that goes in and out
(should lokk at tcpdump, I suppose) but, unless I misremember (possible),
it was started with Alt-F2 in KDE 2 on a different workspace as I usually
do.  It is however, possible that I misremeber and you are correct.  It
would explain it.

Thank you for your help.

Geoff
--