Date:      Wed, 01 May 2013 12:01:43 +0100
From:      Paul Macdonald <paul@ifdnrg.com>
To:        Stephan Schindel <sts@tp1.rub.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freesbd-update Continuously Wants to Update linker.hints

On 01/05/2013 11:06, Stephan Schindel wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 04:37:52PM -0500, Ryan Frederick wrote:
>> I have a number of boxes running 9.1-RELEASE (amd64) that I updated to
>> p3 yesterday via freebsd-update. However freebsd-update still indicates
>> that linker.hints needs to be updated. Running `freebsd-update install`
>> appears to install a new linker.hints file but still doesn't appear to
>> satisfy freebsd-update. Incidentally I have another amd64 system that I
>> did a clean install on last week, and it isn't exhibiting the same
>> issue. Has/is anyone run(ning) into this issue?
>>
>> Ryan
> Yes, same happens to me too. Sorry, but I guess there is a problem on
> the server side. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
>
> Stephan
same here on multiple boxes, you beat me to posting !

Paul.

--
-------------------------
Paul Macdonald
IFDNRG Ltd
Web and video hosting
-------------------------
t: 0131 5548070
m: 07970339546
e: paul@ifdnrg.com
w: http://www.ifdnrg.com
IFDNRG
40 Maritime Street
Edinburgh
EH6 6SA
High Specification Dedicated Servers from £100.00pm