Date:      Mon, 30 Dec 2013 16:27:59 +0100
From:      PayPal Billing Department <service@intlpaypal.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Your PayPal account has been limited!

      [1]PayPal logo                       Sean,your account is limited
                     Trouble reading this? [2]View online
                     Add [3]paypal@e.paypal.co.uk to your Address Book

                                Dear Client,

      You may have noticed that some limitations have been placed on your
      PayPal account. This is part of our security process and helps ensure
      that we continue to be a safer way to buy and sell. Often all that's
      needed is a bit more information about you.
      We know this can be frustrating but our aim is purely to protect you
      and your account. The sooner you provide the information we need, the
      sooner we can resolve the situation. We aim to review your account
      within 48 hours.

   [4]Lift restriction

   Yours sincerely,
   PayPal

   While your account is limited, some options in your account won't be
   available such as sending and receiving money, editing your details and
   closing your account.

   Need help?
   [5]Contact us

                Forgotten your password?
                [6]Reset it now

                                        Use PayPal on your mobile?
                                        [7]Download the app

   How do I know this is not a fraudulent email? Fraudulent or `phishing'
   emails tend to have generic greetings such as "Dear PayPal member".
   Emails from PayPal will always address you by your first and last
   name.[8]Find out more here.

                 [9]Help   [10]Safety Advice [11]Go Shopping

   [spacer50.gif]
   [spacer50.gif] Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.
   PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., Société en Commandite par
   Actions. Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg,
   R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349 [spacer50.gif]
   [spacer50.gif]

   [52]