Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:09:07 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pnm2ppa

Hello,
I was recently advised that compiling and installing pnm2ppa
(http://sourceforge.net/pnm2ppa) would enable me to print my docs in color
to the HP DeskJet 895Cxi that I have attached to my FreeBSD box.
Well, it fails to compile but I want to thing that the problem is peculiar
to me. Has anyone managed to get it going? If not what do you use to make
you docs print in color?

My second question, does everyone else running FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE have to
edit their install options in /stand/sysinstall so that they can access
the ports from the freebsd.org or any of the mirrors? Without doing that I
always get the msg that the ports could not be found on any of those
servers, so I always have to change my OS version to 4.1-STABLE. The same
used to happen with 4.1.1-STABLE. Is there something I need to do to my
sustem?

Thank you

 -Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza

The right to be left alone is indeed the beginning of all freedom. -Justice
Douglas' Observation