Date:      Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:28:22 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us (Jim Durham)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: socks5

Jim Durham stands accused of saying:

> I have a successful port of the socks5 proxy server running. I didn't
> see this in the port collection.
>
> I don't have all the clients running yet, but I'd be glad to package
> up the server and a few clients for the ports collection if it's wanted.

I'd prefer to see the server and libs built by themselves, and the FreeBSD
clients (at least telnet and ftp) built using the socks library, rather than
using the older sources used in the socks clients.

Just my ha'pennyworth.

> Jim Durham

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" -Terry Lambert  UNIX: live FreeBSD or die! [[