Date:      Wed, 13 Apr 2016 23:24:14 +0200
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-arm@dino.sk>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Orange Pi One

Hello,

today I got this cheap board. After verifying it works with provided
linux based image I am trying to put FreeBSD on it. I would like to
understand boot process, but I did not find much info yet.

Analysing image I see there are two partitions, first one being FAT
despite gpart telling both partitions are linux-data... and it seems
there are just two files important, script.bin and uImage in root
directory.

As both files are binary, there is nothing more to reveal from cursory
view and I am going to look for more details on www.orangepi.org page,
just would like to know if someone already did something. If yes,
please let me know - I have no problem building kernel and userland
binaries, but first I need to get a way to load kernel...

Regards,
Milan