Date:      Thu, 07 Jun 2001 18:09:41 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        pjklist@ekahuna.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Disk woes

Mountpoints are recorded in /etc/fstab. The format is fairly
self-explanitory, but if you've questions, the man page is helpful.
YOu can also remout things manually to get your system back to where you
want it and then edit /etc/fstab to make sure those mounts stay across a
reboot.
umount /usr
will unmount your user partition, while
mount /dev/da0s1b /usr
will mount the second partition of your first SCSI disk to /usr (for
example) See the man pages for more.

-Bill