Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 1998 15:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Sean-Paul Rees <sean@dreamfire.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Optimal NIC for FreeBSD?

	I have a FreeBSD box,  about to be put on an Ethernet.  Can
somebody recommend a well supported 10BT/100BTX card for my machine, and
a ballpark price? Its currently:

FreeBSD dreamer.dreamfire.net 2.2.6-STABLE FreeBSD 2.2.6-STABLE #0:
Fri Jun 12 14:08:49 PDT 1998
sean@dreamer.dreamfire.net:/usr/src/sys/compile/DREAMER  i386

Sincerely,

-Sean-Paul Rees
sean@dreamfire.net, SR5176

  =   Sean-Paul Rees     = Dream Fire Networks    =
  =   sean@dreamfire.net = Dream Fire Consulting  =
  =   "Marking your achievements, and improving   =
  =  upon them is better than any award anybody   =
  =  will bestow."       -Sean-Paul Rees          =