Date:      Fri, 24 Aug 2001 20:21:58 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Setting up chrooted BIND

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

I found this link from the bind-users list and since there have been
questions on running BIND in a chrooted environment I decided to share it
with the list-ers here since the guy did it on FreeBSD.

I followed it and it was rather easy. Actually one could decide to disable
the BIND in the base system and make a small shell script that does all
the processes at a go. Either way it is so easy.

http://profile.sh/bsdwiki/index.php?Setting%20up%20secure%20DNS%20servers%20
with%20BIND%20under%20FreeBSD

Cheers

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Not to perambulate the corridors in the hours of repose in the boots of=20
ascension.=20
-In an Austrian hotel catering to skiers=20

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA

--W/nzBZO5zC0uMSeA--