Date:      17 Jul 2002 06:38:43 -0000
From:      powerlist-powerlist-help@www.powerlist.info
To:        hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   ezmlm response

Hi! I'm managing the PowerList mailing list.

I'm sorry, I've been unable to carry out your request,
since the address

   hackers@freefall.freebsd.org

was not on the PowerList mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than the one you currently use.

The message will have a ``List-Unsubscribe:'' header, you can send
a message to the address in that header. It contains the subscription
already coded into it.

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to my owner:

    <powerlist-powerlist-owner@powerlist.info>

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
so please be patient.