Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 00:01:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mark Hittinger <bugs@freebsd.netcom.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tribes and natd

Has anyone gotten tribes to run on their home lan going through natd to the
tribes game server?  I am in the middle of trying to figure out the port
redirections that need to occur.  There is some information on the net for
running tribes behind wingates and linux - but I'm sure I'm missing an
important trick.  If you know the special port redirections that need to occur
on freebsd/natd please email me.  TIA.

I'm using 5.0-current btw.

Later

Mark Hittinger