Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:18:29 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>
To:        Walter McGinnis <wtem@olywa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrade from 4.0 to 4.4 cablem firewall/router ssh problems

--- Walter McGinnis <wtem@olywa.net> wrote:
> It also depends on what you built into the kernel,
> too.
>
> It sounds like you are using ipnat and ipfilters,
> whereas I'm using
> natd and ipfw.  I think these are two different sets
> of software that
> do the same thing, but in different ways.
>
> Hmm.  I'll have to do some more research.
>
> Oh yeah.  I'm curious what you have in
> /etc/ipnat.conf.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Walter

Here ya go.

cat /etc/ipnat.conf
map fxp0 192.168.0.0/16 -> 0.0.0.0/32 portmap tcp/udp
40000:65000
map fxp0 192.168.0.0/16 -> 0.0.0.0/32

Also, what options have you put in the kernel?  You
may want to try out the things that are in my rc.conf
and back-up your's of course before you try mine.  :)

See ya.

-Donnie