Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 95 09:56:08 GMT
From:      M.Saunby@reading.ac.uk
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_add  (emacs without X11)

Uh Gang-Ryung asks:

Are there ways to add emacs package to my system?

I had the same problem with /tmp not being large enough for pkg_add to
install emacs.  You can get around that by setting TMPDIR to be somewhere
else but since like me you are not using X11 don't bother.  Sadly the
pre-complied emacs expects the X11 libraries.

If I get around to building emacs for my system I will share it with you.
Or has someone done a build for FreeBSD without X11.

Michael Saunby