Date:      Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:13:41 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@plutotech.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        John Kenagy <jktheowl@bga.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, Studded <Studded@dal.net>, FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Documentation plan?

> Interesting idea.  Yes, I think you're right.  I'm prodding somebody
> to volunteer, but won't mention names at this point.  Failing an
> editor, at least a system of reviewing would be a good idea.  What do
> other people think?

Absolutely.  Editors and reviewers provide quite valuable and yet
undervalued services to authors.  It's amazing, after looking over
things I've written years ago that were never reviewed, just how
terrible and confusing certain passages sounded.  It made perfect sense
when I composed them, yet the comprehension in thinking about what's to
be written doesn't quite pass into what's actually written.

--Sean