Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:11:01 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Ryan T. Dean" <rtdean@cytherianage.net>
To:        portmgr@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updated port net/naim...

Howdy All-
	I just sent in a PR (ports/49101) that updates net/naim to
0.11.5.6.  Was hoping to get it in during the freeze because if anyone
builds / installs they current version (0.11.5.5) they will experience
connection issues right now.  0.11.5.5 currently defaults to
toc-m01.blue.aol.com, which has been down for a few days now.  The updated
version, among other things, changes the default server and adds fallback
servers, so that an AIM/TOC connection can be established and remain
connected.

	I'd really think it should make it in before 4.8R, because I'd
hate to have software that doesn't work in the new release...

		-Ryan T. Dean
		rtdean@cytherianage.net