Date:      Thu,  9 Dec 2004 11:33:32 +0100 (MET)
From:      celeborn@lysator.liu.se (Thomas Abrahamsson)
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi

-- Important: Sorry, Your email was deleted and never read --

Hi there.

Sorry, I do no longer accept any emails to "celeborn@lysator.liu.se"
due to the overwhelming number of unsolicited emails ("SPAM") to that
account. I got roughly spams 700 a month *after* the anti-spam filters
had done their good job, meaning easily over 1500 spam emails in 30
days!

I have had the celeborn address since 1992, so it's a little bit sad
to close it down like this, but that seems to be the only solution.

OK, To contact me in the future, replace "celeborn" in my email
address with "thomas", and it will work again. Thank you.

// Thomas