Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:34:18 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        Dave Glowacki <dglo@sweetpea.ssec.wisc.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-databases@freebsd.org>, Radovan Gibala <gigi@agraf.sk>
Subject:   Re: MySQL and BerkleyDB

Okay, educate me here on this one, cause its something that ppl have asked
for in the past, and so far I can't really figure out why they would want
to do it, vs just putting the tables into one database ...

This isn't meant as anything but an attempt to understand what ppl are
trying to accomplish with the whole cross-DB joins ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org