Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 1995 04:19:43 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        core@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pkg_add mimic code?

 * I'll take editors, lang, devel and games.

Sorry, as I said in another mail, I already did editors and games....

 * I think so too - and the overall simplification we gain in those
 * Makefiles will make it a lot easier for others to understand and
 * improve them later.  This is a win.

 :)

 * Maybe you should just take the scary cases and let the ports-grunts
 * do ALL the easy ones?  This would seem to me to be a better division
 * of effort..

Well, this will only work if people start fixing the Makefiles and
bounce me the ones they can't figure out...if I try to go in and fix
all the scary ones first, I need to see which they are, and then it's
too easy for me to convert everything along the way.... ;)

Satoshi