Date:      Thu, 05 Oct 2000 08:57:03 -0700
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Blaz Zupan <blaz@amis.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TI1225 CardBus controller

Blaz Zupan wrote:

> Could somebody who has a laptop with a TI1225 PC card controller chip please
> contact me? My idea currently is to print out the values of important chip
> registers on a laptop and on a desktop and check what the differences
> are. This way I may be able to find out what the driver is missing out in the
> initialization.

The Dell Inspiron 7500 has one......
works just fine..

pcic-pci0: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.0 on pci0
pcic-pci0: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][FUNC p
ci int + CSC serial isa irq]
pcic-pci1: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 4.1 on pci0
pcic-pci1: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][FUNC p
ci int + CSC serial isa irq]
pccard: card inserted, slot 0
sio4 at port 0x2e8-0x2ef irq 9 slot 0 on pccard0
sio4: type 16550A

--
      __--_|\  Julian Elischer
     /       \ julian@elischer.org