Date:      Thu, 15 Nov 2001 15:51:45 -0500
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "not4u2no" <re145466@mars.sunyjcc.edu>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: question

	By specifications, I'm going to assume that you're asking for the system
requirements.  Basically, to run FreeBSD you need, according to the
4.4-Release box set:

1) CPU - 386SX or better (I'd recommend a 486 or better for best
performance)
2) 16 MB of RAM (More is better)
3) 100-375 MB of drive space (More is better)

	As far as peripherals go, you will want to check:

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/4.4R/hardware.html

	For all the details on which widgets work, and which don't.

--- Andy