Date:      23 May 2003 14:15:22 +1000
From:      Charles Young <charles@wranglers.com.au>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fontconfig and FT_Get_BDF_Property

Hi Marcus

Thanks for the suggestion, you put me on the right track.

My issue (for anyone who comes up against it in the future) was this:

/usr/X11/lib/libfreetype.so.9 built december 25 2002 installed by some
unknown make - presumably a package installed sometime in january?
pkg_info had no clue about it. The same make had presumably installed a
few other libraries (such as expat and several other libraries) with the
same build date.

As it appeared in the library cache before
/usr/local/lib/libfreetype.so.9, it was the library used by fontconfig.

Why did that take me so long to figure out? 'cause I'm an idiot.

Now rebuilding all dependent ports

Thanks for the help.

Charles