Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:16:57 -0500
From:      Jud <jud@operamail.com>
To:        matthew@starbreaker.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fluxbox

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:35:42 -0500
Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net> wrote:

[snip]
> Jud, did you have to do anything special to get Fluxbox to build
> under FBSD? I'm using Blackbox now and I'm thinking of trying Flux.

Nothing special - make install && make clean, then exec fluxbox in
.xinitrc.  One difference is that, while Blackbox creates a
.blackboxrc file that retains changes in settings for styles,
toolbar, etc., you have to create your own .fluxbox directory with
init, titlebar and menu files (you can use your .blackboxrc file
as .fluxbox/init if you like, and your Blackbox menu file as
.fluxbox/menu).

Jud