Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:48:03 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@ark.cris.net>
To:        Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status Report, SGML-ified.

hi,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 11:59:51PM -0500, Chris Costello wrote:
>    Anybody have any issue with me adding the June 2001 status
> report as www/en/news/status-report-1.sgml?  The file is
> attached.

I don't like such file naming. Please add en/new/status directory and put
there files with name of month and year present.

For example www/en/status/report-june-2001.sgml. Any objections ?

Also please add index.sgml which should refer to all status reports.

[..]
>   <h2>Projects</h2>

>   <ul>
>     <li>Binary Updater Project</li>
>     <li>"Close a PR drive"</li>
>     <li>CVSROOT script rewrite/tidy</li>
>     <li>DEVFS</li>
>     <li>digi driver</li>
>     <li>Diskcheckd</li>
>     <li>if_fxp driver</li>
>     <li>Java Project</li>
>     <li>Kernel Graphics Interface port</li>
>     <li>libh</li>
>     <li>Mount(2) API</li>
>     <li>OLDCARD pccard implemenation</li>
>     <li>PowerPC port</li>
>     <li>pseudofs</li>
>     <li>PPP</li>
>     <li>RELNOTESng</li>
>     <li>SMPng Project</li>
>     <li>SMPng mbuf allocator</li>
>     <li>Sparc64 Port</li>
>     <li>TrustedBSD ACLs</li>
>     <li>TrustedBSD Capabilities</li>
>     <li>TrustedBSD MAC and Object Labeling</li>
>   </ul>

I think all these items should be <a href="#xyz"> to corecpsonding item below.

Thanks for taking this task!