Date:      Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:02:47 -0400
From:      Howard Goldstein <hg@queue.to>
To:        Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org, Andrei Lavreniyuk <andy.lavr@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: Error compile /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2 FreeBSD

Marcin Cieslak wrote:
> Howard Goldstein wrote:
>> Andrei Lavreniyuk wrote:
>>> # cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2
>>> #make LOCALIZED_LANG=ru JAVA_VERSION=1.5 WITH_KDE=yes
>>> -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS -DWITH_CUPS
>>> -DWITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED -DWITH_SYSTEM_FREETYPE
>
>> Same error here on editors/openoffice.org-2 and 7-STABLE with
>> make -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITH_SYSTEM_FREETYPE DWITH_TTF_BYTECODE_ENABLED
>> -DWITH_CUPS
>
> I can say, that I have just compiled successfully editors/openoffice-2 with
>
> WITH_CCACHE=yes
> LOCALIZED_LANG=pl
> WITH_DEBUG=1
>
> and --with-system-zlib and my systemshell.cxx patch sucessfully.
>
> Can you play a bit (I know, it's painful) and determine which option
> kills the build? My first guess is "WITH_KDE=yes"

Yes, absolutely.  Trying different permutations now.  Between Andrei's
and my build options I bet it's going to be something related to the
truetype stuff or non-debug version we're using that you're not using,
or maybe the WITHOUT_MOZILLA.  (I didn't have WITH_KDE set but had the
build failure).

Is --with-system-zlib a post-configure knob in the OO work directory?