Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 23:00:16 +0200
From:      "Chojin" <freebsd@tarakan-network.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   No sound with flash plugin

Hello,

I am under FreeBSD 4.6-PRERELEASE.
I have XFree 4 and KDE 3, the lastest ones.
I installed flash plugin for Konqueror but it doesn't work.
When I do nspluginscan It tries to open libflashplayer.so but get Undefined
symbol 'stderr'.
I install Netscape 4.79. Flash works, but no sound.
I install lastest Mozilla, same.
I install lastest Opera, same.
I checked there was no other application running with sound.
For information other application like XMMS, MPlayer... sound work very well
:=)

Anyone has got some ideas to fix this no sound problem ?

--
Chojin