Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:43:33 +0100
From:      Brad Karp <bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org
Cc:        Brad Karp <bkarp@cs.ucl.ac.uk>
Subject:   confirmation: links not clickable in Chromium 28.0.1500.71 on 9.1-RELEASE

Just to confirm what's recently been reported on this list: when I visit
many pages using the latest Chromium port (building 28.0.1500.71 with
clang on 9.1-RELEASE), I can't click on any of the links in most of the
pages I browse to (indeed, hovering over them doesn't cause the mouse
cursor to change, even).

Example pages that do this for me (but I'm not at all sure if this is
consistent per-page; stands to reason it could depend on a sequence of
operations in the browser over time, e.g., if memory is somehow being
corrupted):

http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-chromium.html

All links work *except* the "Contact us", "Created by mailindex 1.1",
"Copyright" and "FreeBSD Project" links at the bottom footer of the page.

http://www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Karp/gz03/f2012/calendar.html

None of the links in the body of the calendar work.

N.B. that I have kern.ipc.shm_allow_removed=1, and that I've tried
logging out, deleting all SYSV shared memory resources with ipcrm,
logging back in, and starting chrome again. The same behavior persists.

George: do you happen to see this behavior on any box of your own
running 9.1-RELEASE with a clang-built Chromium 28?

I'm happy to provide other build and/or run details if they would be
helpful.

Thanks,
Brad