Date:      Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:19:41 -0700
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@savvis.net>
To:        Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Palm sync over bluetooth?

Eric,

> Does anyone have a cookbook, or howto on this?  I think I'm missing a
> piece somewhere..

depends on what do you mean by "sync" :) intelligent sync, i.e something
like syncml etc. is not supported at the moment. its not really a
bluetooth fault, its just no one wrote a tool (or at least i do not know
of any) that properly does syncml over obex over bluetooth (or whatever
palm supports). i'd like to add syncml support to obexapp(1), but not
have much free time at the moment.

it should be possible to transfer files/etc. from/to palm using obex
with obexapp(1) from ports (comms/obexapp).

thanks,
max