Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:01:09 -0600
From:      uid0@catastrophe.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Deleting files in FreeBSD

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 05:55:30 +0100, Cliff Sarginson wrote...

; There was a question about this a short while ago, you can implement a
; "safe" rm, which does not really remove files, just squirrels them away
; somewhere for a while (this is commonly done on Unix systems, but is not
; quite what you are looking for I think).
;
; I believe however that there was mention of a
; Sourceforge project on this, if you look back through the archives you
; may find it, or perhaps someone remembers it.

Check out graverobber from TCT

http://www.fish.com/tct/