Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 1995 16:42:20 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@crow.ctc.edu>
To:        xiaoyin li <lix@cs.pdx.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD web server question

This problem is fixable by just enabling one of the flags in the make file.
it is one of the System V flags, so it is not automatically enabled for bsd,
look for the System V flag about crypting in the make file.  I did it so
long ago, i cant remember which one it is with out seeing the source
file again.  Just uncommment the right one and you are in business.
Chris Coleman      	 Chris@crow.ctc.edu

Lost in Space and Loving it.