Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:46:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      GordonP Root <root@bsd1.rgptech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCI access

Hi,
     I have designed a DSP based multi-input vidio/audio compression card that I want to write device drivers for FREEBSD for.
I need to know who, what, how I can info on accessing the PCI BAR memory assuming I can get the card discovered in the first place.
     I must apologize for not knowing the proper mail list to address this question to in the first place. I have my board
working on the dreaded WIN2K already.

Thank You,
R. Gordon Price
Director of Research Engineering