Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:56:04 -0400
From:      Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        dan <meslists@yahoo.fr>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [FreeBSD] / ports / net-p2p / deluge

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 06:37:51PM +0100, dan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the offer. But I don't think I am able to maintain it :
> deluge talks "python" and I dont know it. Maybe I should start from any
> "C port". Is there a list of orphan ports ?

Yes, there was a rather long thread on this list a few months ago
started by Thomas Abthorpe about adopting orphaned ports.  That thread
has pointers to multiple ways to find orphaned ports.  I'd recommend
finding ones that need actual work instead of just sending in PRs that
change just the maintainer.

-- WXS