Date:      Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:41:28 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   semget problems

Hey,

I am having some problems with semaphores on a 4.7-RELEASE system using
gramofile. Allis well the first time I use it, but subsequent uses will
kick back a "semget: no space left on device" when I try to playback a
sound file.

there were some conversations about this in years past, but I don't see
how to solve it. What I ended up doing was adding the Sys V semaphore
stuff from LINT and cutting the number of semaphore per ID to 33 out of
a system total of 61.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=kern%2F12014

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=semaphores%2Fsemget+problem&list=159

Any guidance on this one? I'll be rebooting to see if that helps, but if
anyone can spare me the trial-and-guess process, I'd appreciate it.

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115
weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Love is sentimental measles.