Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:32:39 -0500
From:      Brendan McAlpine <bmcalpine@macconnect.com>
To:        Patrick O'Reilly <bsd@perimeter.co.za>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HELP!!  problem with new bsd mail server [solved kind of]

Hmmm

The generic kernel is set for 32 maxusers, which should give me 532
simultaneous processes.  Qmail is only set for 100 concurrent connections at
its max......so would increasing the maxusers really help?

What about ICMP_BANDLIM?  I've heard that sometimes that kernel option
causes networking problems.  Has anyone heard about that?

Thanks

Brendan