Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:09:35 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@wjv.com>
To:        Robert Hough <rch@acidpit.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OT: Product Search

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 01:36:59PM -0400, Robert Hough thus sprach:
> On Tue, Jul 17, 2001, Drew J. Weaver wrote:
> >
> > We're ISP not ESP =)

> Bill Vermillion wrote:
> >
> > > I'll make an off-topic reply.  Just what is a 'SnapGear device'?
> > >
> > > My ESP is particularly ineffective this afternoon.

> Baah, sorry http://www.snapgear.com/

I was about to complain that I had to go to the Win machine to see
that [had to turn all of 90 degrees] when a word saying what it was
would have sufficed, but thanks for that link.  Intersting looking
system.  The ablity to do VPN is good.

Again thanks for that pointer.  I see that BSD is missing from the
list.
--
Bill Vermillion -   bv @ wjv . com