Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:15:45 +0200
From:      "Daniel Jongepier" <djongepier@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   My soundcard

Dear FreeBSD people,

Cince i am looking for a fast Unix like OS, I am interrested in FreeBSD, but
there is one small thing, no support for my SoundBlaster live! 1024.
Dous the release, whitch is now under the branch -current (and will be 5.0)
support the EMU 10K chip?
If yes, is there any way it can be released as an 4.5/4.6 update?

thanks,

Daniel Jongepier,
The Netherlands