Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 14:59:28 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Subject:   Re: Rename on SIGUSR1 for isdnd

Hellmuth Michaelis wrote:

> After the discussion here, i made this patch's functionality configurable by
> using a new keyword in the system section:
>
> Hope, this is ok for both camps ;-)

It's fine by me.

I'm curious to what made you incorporate the change. From what I noticed,
there was no real demand for it. And I surely hope you didn't do it just to
make me happy :-)

--
Marcel Moolenaar                                  mailto:marcel@scc.nl
SCC Internetworking & Databases                     http://www.scc.nl/