Date:      Wed, 25 May 2016 16:22:26 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "infinityux@yahoo.com" <infinityux@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   backup packages and ports

Hi all, recently I have installed Virtualbox and gimp by pkg install comman=
d. Is there any way backup these packages in a usb storage device or DVD wh=
ich can be installed later without internet connection? One more thing to a=
sk that can I backup my kde desktop environment as it takes a lot of time t=
o download and compileRegards=C2=A0Arnab