Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 11:31:23 -0700
From:      Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
To:        Cyril Niklaus <cynik@gmx.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Are serial to USB adapters supported?

The keyspans don't work, but the IoGear one is supported by -current.
The driver *should* be MFC'd shortly, and if you search the archives of
this list you will find some instructions on how to manually MFC the
driver for yourself. It works well enough to do things like sync palms
or hook up wireless WAN devices or GPS receivers, etc.