Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:50:11 -0600
From:      "ar" <aranenko@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   install FreeBSD using PPPoE

Hello,

I am another one (yet one more?) who was trying to install FreeBSD using =
PPPoE connection. For some reason I cannot reach the article at:
http://www.treefort.org/~rpratt/pppoe/article.html
(reffered in "PPPoE as installation medium possible?": =
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-questions/2003-April/001249.ht=
ml)
which, I aasume, describes the technique  how it can be done.

Does anyone know anything about this? Are there any other resources on =
this issue: How to install FreeBSD using PPPoE connection?

Thanks everyone in advance who can shed light on this, appreciate your =
help

Alex.