Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:49:11 -0500
From:      rosteen <rosteen@elpn.com>
To:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   making an application run more processes

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a way to run a program and have it take
more than one process at a time. If I am dedicating a machine to do one
job, I would like for it to be near 40 to 60 % loaded down with work
running just this one program.
I've done some searches in the archives without any results. If some can
point me in the right direction, I would be deeply grateful.
thanks,
Rick