Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:51:56 -0600
From:      Lucas Bergman <lucas@slb.to>
To:        Wyatt Banks <banksw@sunyit.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: test message

> I recently asked a question, and received no reply...  I checked the
> archives for my email address, and didn't find my last question
> anyplace even being asked.  Has there been any problems of mail
> routing in the past week anyone knows of?

Most of the people here (note I said *most* :)) would have no idea.
If you're pretty certain that your question didn't get through,
there's no harm in asking again; you seem conscientious enough that I
don't think you'll overdo it.

Another way to find out for sure is to subscribe to the list... :)
Use a mail filter to keep your inbox from flooding.

> I doubt the problem is on freebsd.org's end, since every time I
> asked before, my question was in the archives and I got a reply very
> quickly.

We're happy to help.  Good luck.

Lucas