Date:      Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:23:38 +0100
From:      Cohen Jodi <Jodi.Cohen@redsafe.com>
To:        "'freebsd-doc@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question

Hello..

I have a few questions for you, maybe you can help me with!

I have a friend in the USA, he is Russian. His mother tongue is Russian and
he speaks perfect English. He is a Lan Administrator. He is looking to move
to Switzerland for a few years and work.

I wonder if you need someone like him? Or if you don't, if you know of a
company large or small who would?

Also, on the same note, my husband and I live in Switzerland and he is
Russian as well. Although he knows nothing about computers, he has been a
translator, interpreter, consultant in Russian business for over 9 years. He
already has a B residence permit and I wonder if you could use him for any
projects?

Thanks alot! Jodi

Jodi Cohen
Marketing

<http://www.redsafe.com/>;
<mailto: jodi.cohen@redsafe.com>

Phone 411 485 2231
Fax     411 485 2090
Mobile 41 79 264 2231

Redsafe Bank
Allmendstrasse 140
P.O. Box
CH-8022  Zurich

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential
or privileged information.
If you are not the intended receiver, any disclosure, copying to any person
or any action taken or omitted
to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
You must therefore delete this e-mail.
Internet communications may not be secure or error-free and may contain
viruses. They may be subject to
possible data corruption, accidental or on purpose. This e-mail is not and
should not be construed as an offer
or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe or sell or redeem
any investments.