Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 00:43:28 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
Cc:        stb@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: cyrus-1.5.19

Funny; I just looked at it yesterday. As you say, it should be worth it.
I'm planning getting a port working this week, if noone else beats me to
it ;-)

BTW, what do you people using this port think about the
/usr/local/cyrus/bin directory? Shouldn't this fit in sbin? Or will this
break too many installations?

/Palle