Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard_ifconf and related

	Ok, first off I want to thank everyone again for the help they've
given me... it's been appreciated! :)
	Now... on to the questions, I'm having a hard time getting the ed0
to bind to an address. I can use ifconfig just fine at the prompt and
assign it an address, but my gateway dosen't get added with
defaultrouter="192.168.1.1" in rc.conf (though I can ping that address
just fine!)  The FAQ suggests make and script with sleep 30 in it, if I do
that will it still take commands like pccard_ether. pccard_ifconf, etc? Am
I right in assuming that pccard_ifconf is the pccard version of
ifconfig_ed0 in rc.conf? How can I do the same thing from the
prompt? Heck, how would I add in a gateway even at the
prompt? :) documantation mentions pccard_ether, but that dosen't seem to
really do anything when I tell it which driver to use.... :)

					Rick