Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:27:45 -0500
From:      Joseph <mystical@houston.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using MFS for the first time

Okay, so I've been using Windows, so what?! Sure it crashes alot, and
has a serious number of fatal errors, but it compatible with an easy to
configure Ram-disk program. In a matter of seconds, i had a virtual
drive running off of my 512 mb of spare ram.

Okay, so maybe i exaggerate a little. I'm not too fond of Windows.
Freebsd is the best choice i've made by far. However, i am quite new to
MFS usages, and Kernel compilations. I'm hoping that an expert in this
field can point out the pro's and con's, usages of, maintenance of MFS.
Btw, this is just a standalone system, a personal computer, u might say.