Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2006 02:50:21 GMT
From:      User1001 <supraexpress@globaleyes.net>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/99465: seahorse fails to sign an imported key - resulting in a "sign_transit" error

The following reply was made to PR ports/99465; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: User1001 <supraexpress@globaleyes.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org,  supraexpress@globaleyes.net
Subject: Re: ports/99465: seahorse fails to sign an imported key - resulting
 in a "sign_transit" error
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 21:49:48 -0500

 When I first encountered the reported problem, before submitting a PR, I
 had the latest GnuPG and Seahorse, as available from "ports", installed.
 I have recently upgraded to  GnuPG-1.4.4 and Seahorse-0.8.1 and the
 reported problem no longer occurs. This PR may be closed.

 P.S. Seahorse-0.8.1 also works with gpgme-1.1.2 without any apparent
 problem (at least with signing keys).