Date:      Sun, 15 Mar 1998 00:03:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@internal.planet-three.com>
To:        Studded <Studded@dal.net>
Cc:        Shawn Ramsey <shawn@cpl.net>, Tom <tom@uniserve.com>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: include libc_r in 2.2.6

Problem with this is that it would have to download the source for libc_r
that corresponded to the date of the currently built libraries - it
wouldn't be nice to have a latest stable libc_r on a system with old
binaries would it?  I guess the port could include a static version of it
though, and link with that.  Then you wouldn't effect anything else on the
system.

Just a though.

Scot.