Date:      Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:36:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      "bsdrio (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists@nabble.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: buildworld failing on amd64 with RELENG_6

The system clock is within a few seconds at most of what it should be so I ruled that out as the problem.
I found however that the makefile was pointing to source in a much different directory, yet during the buildworld it was looking for the source in the libalias directory which only had the makefile in it.
Symlinking all the libalias source files to the libalias directory resolved this problem for me.

Thank
--
Sent from the freebsd-amd64 forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/buildworld-failing-on-amd64-with-RELENG_6-t494383.html#a1964210